Troubleshooting: a user cannot be added to Practice Staff
Users are only able to accept an invitation to a business account if they:
- Do not have their own business account
- Have not been added to any other business account
If a user is shown a message like the one below, it means that they either have already been invited to another business account or have their own:
- If a user has previously accepted an invitation to another business account, they should contact the account owner and ask to be removed from it. Once the user has been removed from that business account, they can be added to another one (by accepting an invitation to it).
- If a user has his own account but....
- It was created by mistake, the user should retire/delete that Organisation and cancel the account:
- The trial expired, the user should retire/delete that Organisation and cancel the account.
- It should be transferred to a Partner account, the user should get in touch with our support team:
How to invite a user to "Practice staff"
Adding users to a business account is similar to adding users to the product but only available to account owners and account managers. By default, users are added with the member role. This is how you add users to "Practice staff" in ApprovalMax: Go ...
How to remove a user from "Practice staff"
Only an account owner has the authority to remove users from "Practice staff". To remove a user from Practice staff, hover over the user name or tick the checkbox next to the respective user and then click on the button. Next, select "Remove from ...
What is "Practice staff"?
This feature allows the account owner/account manager/ user manager to add users to a Partner account (i.e. business account with approved Partner status) and gives them certain access to Practice staff members, the subscriptions and Organisations ...
Video: How Partners can work with Practice Staff
ApprovalMax product walk-through: How Partners can work with Practice Staff
Video: How to work as a Practice Staff member
ApprovalMax product walk-through: How to work as a Practice Staff member