Troubleshooting: a user cannot be added to Practice Staff
Users are only able to accept an invitation to a business account if they:
- Do not have their own business account
- Have not been added to any other business account
If a user is shown a message like the one below, it means that they either have already been invited to another business account or have their own:
- If a user has previously accepted an invitation to another business account, they should contact the Account Owner and ask to be removed from it. Once the user has been removed from that business account, they can be added to another one (by accepting an invitation to it).
- If a user has his own account but....
- It was created by mistake, the user should retire/delete that Organisation and cancel the account:
- The trial expired, the user should retire/delete that Organisation and cancel the account.
- It should be transferred to a Partner account, then this is how to do it:
How to invite a user to Practice Staff
Adding users to a business account works similar to adding users to the product, but this functionality is only available to Account Owners and Account Managers. By default, users are assigned to the member role. This is how you add users to Practice ...
How to remove a user from Practice Staff
Only an Account Owner has the authority to remove users from Practice Staff. To remove a user from Practice Staff, hover over the user name or tick the checkbox next to this user and then click on the button. Next, select "Remove from Practice ...
What is Practice Staff?
This feature allows Account Owners/Account Managers/User Managers to add users to a Partner account (i.e. a business account with approved Partner status). It also gives them certain access to Practice Staff members, the subscriptions, and ...
Video: How Partners can work with Practice Staff
ApprovalMax product walk-through: How Partners can work with Practice Staff
How can I add users in ApprovalMax?
This is how you add users in ApprovalMax: Go to the main menu, select your Organisation and open "Users page" under "Workflows and Settings" section. Click on the button and type in the user’s email address. You can enter multiple email addresses; ...