How can I test a stand-alone solution?
Please follow the steps below to test a stand-alone solution:
- Navigate to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner and click on "+ Add an Organisation":
- In the pop-up window, select "Use stand-alone workflows":
- Then, proceed to the approval workflow setup by clicking on the "APPROVAL WORKFLOW SETUP" button:
- Next, click on the "CREATE" button and design your own approval workflow: add Requesters and Approvers, specify rules and conditions. You can create as many approval steps as you need, before adding the relevant Approvers for each step by typing in their email address.
- When you finished the setup, activate your approval workflow.
- To create a new request, click on the "NEW REQUEST" button in the top right-hand corner.
Then select your Organisation and workflow, and click on the "CREATE REQUEST" button:
- Fill in all necessary data in the request window and submit it for approval.
The request will now pass through the approval steps as set in the workflow based on rules.
Once the approval process has been completed, an approval audit report gets attached to each request.
Stand-alone getting started guide
Read about our stand-alone solution.
Attaching files to stand-alone requests in ApprovalMax
During the creation of stand-alone requests in ApprovalMax, you can attach files. However, some technical limitations do apply: · File extensions: any - except .exe, .com, .iso, .dex, .crx, .dmg, .ps1, .msi, .cmd, .bat · Max. file ...
How can I set up ApprovalMax as a stand-alone solution?
Apart from working seamlessly with a number of accounting platforms, ApprovalMax can also help improve other workflows within an organisation to increase transparency and control. Typical examples include contract approvals, capital expenditures ...
How can I create new fields in a request form?
In stand-alone requests, you can create any drop-down field you need. To do that, open the approval matrix of the respective stand-alone workflow: Click on “Add field” and type in a name for the new field: In the approval matrix, you can create ...
How can I change the default currency? (stand-alone)
This is how you can change the default currency in an Organisation that uses stand-alone workflows: Navigate to the "Organisation" page under the main menu: Select a new currency from the "Currency" drop-down menu and save your changes: