How does the approval of NetSuite Purchase Orders work?
ApprovalMax enables the setup of multi-step approval workflows for Purchase Orders.
This is how the approval of Purchase Orders created in NetSuite works:
- Purchase Orders are created and submitted for approval in NetSuite or directly in ApprovalMax.
- ApprovalMax pulls created in NetSuite Purchase Orders including all relevant details, then starts the multi-step approval workflow as pre-defined for them in ApprovalMax.
- The respective managers get notified that their approval is required, and make their decision.
- When all approvals are in place, the Purchase Order status is changed to “Approved” in NetSuite.
- If one of the Approvers rejects a request, the respective Bill is pushed to NetSuite with the Rejected status.
How does the approval of Cin7 Core Purchase Orders work?
ApprovalMax enables the setup of multi-step approval workflows for Purchase Orders. This is how the approval of Purchase Orders created in Cin7 Core works: Purchase Orders are created in Cin7 Core. ApprovalMax pulls over these Purchase Orders ...
How does the approval of Xero Purchase Orders work?
ApprovalMax enables the setup of multi-step approval workflows for Purchase Orders. There are two ways to create Purchase Orders: directly in ApprovalMax or in Xero. This is how the approval of Purchase Orders created directly in ApprovalMax works: ...
How do I set up the Pull from Oracle NetSuite step for Purchase Orders?
You can configure ApprovalMax so that it pulls from NetSuite all Purchase Orders in the Pending Approval status and starts the respective approval workflow for them. In order to do so, open the Purchase Order Approval workflow. By default, it is the ...
How to automatically email NetSuite Purchase Orders to a Supplier
For Purchase Orders created directly in ApprovalMax, the planform offers the functionality to configure an email that will be sent to the Supplier once a NetSuite Purchase Order has been fully approved. This email is triggered if the checkbox ...
How can I create a Purchase Order in ApprovalMax?
To create a Purchase Order (or any other request) in ApprovalMax, click on the "+NEW REQUEST" button in the top right-hand corner near your Avatar: In the pop-up window, select the request type from the respective Organisation and click on "CREATE A ...