What is "Practice staff"?
This feature allows the account owner/account manager to add users to a Partner account (i.e. business account with approved Partner status) and gives them certain access to Practice staff members, the subscriptions and Organisations management, and the Partner portal for:
The functionality of "Practice staff" is only available to the account owner/account manager once their business account has its Partner status approved. To open it, click on your Avatar in the top right-hand corner and then under the Avatar on the "Practice staff" menu:
- Managing users
- Add users
- Reinvite users
- Remove users
- Assign a role
- View Organisations and processes
- Certification management
- See users' certification status and download certificates
- Invite users to certification
This is what you can do in "Practice staff":
- To add a user, click on the "ADD NEW USER" button in the left corner.
- To reinvite a user who has not yet accepted/rejected an invitation, hover over the user name and click in the Status column on "REINVITE" next to the "Pending" status.
- For users who have completed certification, the certification date is displayed along with a download button.
- You can send users who are not yet certified an invitation to certification by clicking in the Certification column on "SEND INVITATION" next to the user name.
- The number in the Organisations column reflects the number of Organisations that a user has been added to in any role. Clicking that link opens a pop-up with a list of those Organisations and workflows. This information is only displayed for users who have accepted an invitation:
- To change a user's role, click on the respective role and select another one from the list (available only to the account owner):
- To remove a user from "Practice staff", hover over the user name and click on the button on the right. Then select "Remove from Practice staff":
Clicking this initiates the user's removal from "Practice staff" (available only to the account owner).
Learn more about Practice Staff here
Business account roles
The account owner is a registered person who created an account. They can apply for Partner status, have access to the Partner Portal and Practice staff, invite users and assign their role, send out invitations to certifications, add ...
Video: How Partners can work with Practice Staff
ApprovalMax product walk-through: How Partners can work with Practice Staff
How to invite a user to "Practice staff"
Adding users to a business account is similar to adding users to the product but only available to account owners and account managers. By default, users are added with the member role. This is how you add users to "Practice staff" in ApprovalMax: Go ...
How to remove a user from "Practice staff"
Only an account owner has the authority to remove users from "Practice staff". This is how it works: Hover over the user name or tick the checkbox next to the respective user and then click on the button. Next, select "Remove from Practice staff": ...
Roles in ApprovalMax (Xero)
There are two types of roles in ApprovalMax: Organisation-based roles and Request-based roles. A user in ApprovalMax can have one Organisation-based role and at the same time be assigned to several Request-based roles. In this case, the authorities ...