How can I set up an approval matrix?
This is how you define the conditions for the selection of Approvers in a step:
- In the step, click on the icon “Approval matrix”
- If necessary, add Approvers for this step via the button
- Specify the conditions that will determine who approves what.
- A user will be selected as an Approver when the specified criteria are fulfilled, as illustrated in the
- Olivia will be added as an Approver if the amount (USD) is
over or equal to 1,000.
- Peter will approve requests with any amount and
Olivia as a Requester.
How alternative rules in the approval matrix work
The approval matrix allows the definition of rules that determine which Approvers will be selected for each particular Bill / Purchase Order / Sales Invoice or Credit Note. Conditions are set based on the master data received from Xero: suppliers, ...
Video: How to set up an approval matrix
ApprovalMax product walk-through: how to set up an approval matrix in ApprovalMax https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5EwmMQEYdo
How can I set a "Does not match" condition in the approval matrix?
The approval matrix allows the definition of rules that determine which Approvers will be selected for each particular Bill / Purchase Order / Sales Invoice / Credit Note. Conditions are set based on the master data received from Xero: suppliers, ...
What is a Default Approver?
When a new tracking category, inventory item, or account code is added in Xero, chances are that this is not reflected in the approval matrix. To avoid an automatic approval of such not yet allocated requests, a “Default Approver” can be specified ...
What are tracking categories used for?
In Xero, you can set up tracking categories to see how different areas of your business are performing (such as departments, cost centres, or locations). This is an example of what it can look like: In ApprovalMax, you can use Xero tracking ...