How can I add users in ApprovalMax? (Stand-alone)
This is how you add users in ApprovalMax:
- In the main menu, select your Organisation and open the Users page under Workflows And Settings:
- Click on the button and type in the user’s email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses; separated by a comma, semicolon, or whitespace. Check below how to add users in bulk.
- Then click on the button. When all users are listed, click on NEXT:
- In the dialogue window, specify whether you want to invite users right away or not:
- To send the invitation, select "Invite the users by email right away" and click on FINISH:
- Once the invitation has been sent, the status is Pending.
You can resend the invitation by clicking on “Invite again” or “Off-board user” respectively:
- When the invitee has accepted the invitation, their status changes to Active and you can proceed with the settings for this person (assign an appropriate role / set up an approval workflow).
This is how you add users in bulk:
Adding a large number of users in one go is easy:
- Go to the main menu, select your Organisation and open the Users page under Workflows And Settings.
- Click on the ADD USER button.
- Enter the users' email addresses via copy-paste or type in each email address one by one, separated by a space:
- To skip inviting users for the moment, keep the default “Do not invite” and click on FINISH.
- To invite these persons and make them active users of the approval workflows, select “Invite the users by email right away”:
- Users that were added to ApprovalMax but have not yet been invited are displayed on the Users page with the status Not Invited:
Feel free to watch our video tutorial for a walk-through.
Where I can find a reporting function? (Stand-alone)
To access the reporting feature, in the main menu select your Organisation and open "Request reports": Here you have the option to create your own report with filters that reflect your particular needs. This is how you set up your own stand-alone ...
How to add a Watcher to a request (Stand-alone)
In your Organisation, open the request to which you want to add a Watcher. To choose a Watcher, click on the button: In the Change Watchers window, click on the Add Watcher button and select a Watcher from the list: When all required Watchers have ...
Can I bulk add users? (Cin7 Core)
Yes, adding a large number of users in one step is easily possible. You'll find a detailed description here: How can I add users in ApprovalMax?
How can I add users in ApprovalMax?
This is how you add users in ApprovalMax: Go to the main menu, select your Organisation and open "Users page" under "Workflows and Settings" section. Click on the button and type in the user’s email address. You can enter multiple email addresses; ...
Can I bulk add users?
Adding a large number of users in a single step is indeed possible in ApprovalMax. Here's a detailed description of how you can achieve this: How can I add users in ApprovalMax?