Why is the accountant not getting notified? (NetSuite)
All Bills pulled to ApprovalMax from NetSuite are created on behalf of a user called NetSuite Requester. This user is notified about all key events: approvals, rejections, comments.
A common reason for the NetSuite Requester to not get any notifications is that the profile setup for them was not completed because they didn't accept an invitation. ApprovalMax only notifies users who were invited to the system and accepted the invitation.Please follow these simple steps to fix the problem:
- Log out of ApprovalMax (assuming that you are logged in under your email address).
- Go to the ApprovalMax reset password page: https://app.approvalmax.com/#resetPassword
- Enter the NetSuite Requester's email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org) and click on Reset.
- Go to the inbox (email@example.com in our case), click on the link and complete the profile setup.
- After that, email notifications will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can activate the notification checkboxes in the NetSuite Requester's My Profile.
How to pull Bills from NetSuite
It is possible to configure ApprovalMax in a way that it pulls all Bills in the Pending Approval status from NetSuite and starts the respective approval workflow for them. In order to do so, go to the Bill Approval workflow, click on the Add ...
How does the approval of NetSuite Bills work?
ApprovalMax enables multi-step approval workflows for NetSuite Bills. This is how it works: Bills are created in NetSuite in the Pending Approval status. ApprovalMax pulls these Bills including all relevant details and starts the multi-step approval ...
How do I set up the "Pull from Oracle NetSuite" step for Bills?
All Bills in NetSuite with the status Pending Approval will be picked up by ApprovalMax and put through the designated approval process. Unfortunately, ApprovalMax does not know the details of who has created which Bill in NetSuite because all Bills ...
ApprovalMax keeps getting disconnected from NetSuite
Once in a while your Organisation might get disconnected from NetSuite. This could be due to a variety of reasons, but can usually be resolved by connecting to NetSuite again. In order to reconnect to NetSuite, click on the menu icon ( ) at the top ...
Why is the accountant not getting notified?
All Bills pulled to ApprovalMax from Xero are created on behalf of a user called "Xero Requester". This user is notified about all key events: approvals, rejections, comments. A common reason for the Xero Requester to not get any notifications is ...