Where is the data stored?
With due respect to the fact that our clients use ApprovalMax for handling their core finance information, we consider the privacy of our clients' data as one of our top priorities.
- All processing of customer data takes place in EU-based Microsoft Azure cloud centres in Ireland, backups are done in the Netherlands.
- ApprovalMax guarantees that there is no cross-border data transfer and that all data is safely handled within the EU.
- ApprovalMax employs the Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure and we rely on Microsoft for multiple aspects of GDPR compliance, such as physical data centre security, secure infrastructure management, and others.
- All data is transferred via a TLS-secure channel.
- SSL is used for both the web app and API.
Data Protection and Data Recovery
Data Protection ApprovalMax processes personal data as both a Data Controller and Data Processor, as defined in the Directive and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are a Data Controller with regard to the client information we process ...
What happens to the customer-owned data?
You are the owner of all data input provided by you and all your output (collectively “Your Data”). ApprovalMax does make backup copies of Your Data. ApprovalMax may store and maintain Your Data for such period of time as it deems necessary. You ...
Can Approvers see all historical data?
Yes, Approvers can see all historical data. However, they are only able to change any of the settings if the Auditor role has been assigned to them.
How often is data synced with Xero?
Pulling new documents and pushing back approval decisions ApprovalMax pulls new Bills/Invoices/Purchase Orders every 1 hour during a day. However, due to Xero API limitations, it’s not possible to get them right after they’ve been created. You can ...
What Xero data does ApprovalMax modify?
ApprovalMax works with Xero data in two modes: In write mode (with Purchase Orders created in ApprovalMax and pushed to Xero as well as with Bills in the first approval step - if the feature Bill review and approval is set up) In read-only mode (with ...