Bill-to-PO Matching: When does a matching get automatically removed?
A matching gets automatically removed if:
- A Bill is voided / deleted / rejected (the resolution becomes "Cancelled" OR the resolution becomes "Rejected")
- A Purchase Order is cancelled / deleted (the resolution becomes "Cancelled")
- The supplier is not the same anymore
- The currency is not the same anymore
- The date has been changed (matching to a retrospective Purchase Order is not enabled).
* The Bill should be issued on the same day as the Purchase Order or at a later date.
Bill-to-PO Matching: advanced settings for Bill-to-Purchase Order Matching
Firstly, the Administrator must ensure that Purchase Order Matching is enabled in the Bill Approval workflow settings. Select your Organisation in the main menu and open "Approval workflows" page under "Workflows and settings" section. Click on the ...
Bill-to-PO Matching: Auto-marking Purchase Orders as Billed
ApprovalMax supports the automatic marking of a Purchase Order as Billed on the approval of the last Bill matched to that Purchase Order - if the following conditions are met: All Bills matched to this Purchase Order have been pushed to Xero and ...
Bill-to-PO Matching: Which matching events are stated in the audit trail?
The following matching events are mentioned in the audit trial: Added matching (who, when, matched requests, allocated amount) Removed matching (who, when, unmatched requests, allocated amount) Auto-unmatching (when, unmatched requests, allocated ...
Bill-to-PO Matching: Up to which point in the workflow can Bill-to-PO Matching be done?
The Bill-to-PO Matching can be done up to the point where: The Bill is approved* The Purchase Order** is marked as "Billed"* Only an Organisation's Administrator has the authority to match/edit a matching when the Bill has been approved. ** Only ...
Bill-to-PO Matching: What is the remaining balance and when is it recalculated?
During matching, the remaining balances of Purchase Orders and Bills are calculated and can be stated in reports. The remaining balance of Purchase Orders is the difference between the Purchase Order amount and the allocated amounts of all matchings ...