What are the requirements for using the Batch Payment approval process?
- The Xero subscription is active and has not
- The ApprovalMax Organisation is on one of
the supported subscription plans:
- ApprovalMax Trial Organisation connected to Xero (during 14-day free trial period)
- ApprovalMax Standard plan + Advanced features trial (during the Advanced features trial period if you are on a Standard plan)
- ApprovalMax Premium plan
- ApprovalMax Partner Organisation
- The ApprovalMax Organisation is actively connected to a Xero Organisation
- The Bill workflow has been activated to receive/create Bills to initiate further Batch
What does an Airwallex Batch Payment approval process look like?
Airwallex Batch Payments are created by the respective Requesters in ApprovalMax: only Approved and Not Paid/Not Fully Paid Bills can be added to a Batch, up to 200 Bills in different currencies all together. The Airwallex Batch Payment status then ...
Batch Payment approval process: feature disabling
In case of a downgrade or when an Organisation's subscription has expired, the Batch Payment request feature becomes the Read Only feature.
What is Batch Payment approval?
Instead of paying Bills one by one, you can prepare a Bulk Payment for Bills whose due dates are within a close range. Such payments are for large amounts and, therefore, might be subject to additional approval. Batch Payment requests are created as ...
How does the approval of Batch Payments work?
In ApprovalMax, you can configure a multi-step approval workflow for Batch Payments. This is a separate workflow that you need to set up and activate to use the Batch Payment approval process in ApprovalMax. This is how it works: New Batch Payment ...
Xero Batch Payments: partial payment
ApprovalMax supports partial payments for Xero Batch Payment requests. Here is how it works: Click on the button in the right-hand corner. In your Organisation, select Batch Payment and click on CREATE A REQUEST: You can now add Bills to a Batch ...