Please note that the "Matching" feature is only available upon request. Please contact us on email@example.com
and we'll turn it on for you.
- Historical events will now be added to the audit log once a Bill and Purchase Order have been matched or unmatched
- Purchase Orders/Bills that can't be matched will no longer be shown to the user to avoid confusion
- It is no longer possible to change a matching for approved Bills
- The Requester of a Purchase Order will now be named in the matching dialogue
- Links will now be added to Purchase Orders and Bills in the matching dialogue
- The matching information will now be shown in the audit report
The accrual report creation feature is now available to everyone. It allows to create import-ready .CSV files for Xero Manual Journal Entry. You can find it under the "three dots" menu in the report.
- The "Safety catch" setting will now be applied properly after a request has been resubmitted for approval, and after Approvers have been changed manually
- Fixed the issue of a removed "Xero Requester" reappearing when the workflow page was reloaded
- The "Effective date" selection now works properly, whatever time zone the Administrator is in
- Amount-based rules can now be set using the "Enter" button
- Workflows can no longer be saved if some Approvers have been removed in the Organisation's setting unless they have been removed from the workflow as well
- Taxes will now be properly displayed in the email notifications (e.g. 9.25% instead of just 9%)