Email notification enhancements
- Better wording for "Current step" / “Next step"
- Tracking categories are now being displayed properly
- Discounts for Sales Invoices are now being displayed properly
- Improved summary emails for Administrators, with more actual information about issues
- Any validation errors coming from Xero are now clearly displayed in the approval request
Internet explorer-specific issues fixed
- Fixed the Amount rules
- Fixed the "New request" button
Forced synchronisation of stuck documents
Some documents dated prior to the Lock date got stuck in ApprovalMax. We've forced their synchronisation and now everything works just fine.
The "Open in Xero" link for Credit Notes has been fixed
Release 2019-01-16 .XLS files are now allowed for QuickBooks Online Purchase Orders Fixed the issue of audit reports not being generated on some rare occasions when the decision in the first step was made by a Delegate All files attached to documents ...
In this release we have focused on fixing minor issues and fine-tuning the Xero synchronisation.
FIX Refactored email parsing mechanism Several email servers are breaking links in the body of the letter which may cause a problem with processing such email replies. In current release we have provided an ability to overcome that issue and ...
NEW New navigation is generally available Using the new navigation is crucial for a number of great new features we will release soon. More details can be found in the knowledge base article: ...
We are in the process of making a number of enhancements to optimise the handling of large data amounts. With this release, we improved pulling large amounts of documents that were submitted for approval in Xero Added the "PO balance" field to the ...