Starting over the workflow for approval requests
Having set up ApprovalMax, the approval matrix usually needs some fine-tuning. This works best when some Bills have already been pulled and passed the approval workflow. With the applied changes, it is possible to restart the approval workflow and run the requests through again with the new workflow settings.
There are two options for starting over approval workflows:
- For a particular request: click on the "three dots" menu in the request and then select "Start over"
- For multiple requests: click on the "three dots" menu in the approval workflow and then select "Start over"
Other fixes and enhancements
- Better animation of all pop-ups
- Fixed the naming of options for email notifications
- Only the approve/reject buttons are now disabled when the integration is switched off, not the whole request. This is a temporary solution: it will soon always be possible to approve/reject, and the decision will be synced to Xero as soon as the connection has been re-established