Improved handling of Xero API limits
During the week, we've released a couple of enhancements to improve the handling of the "1 minute" and "Daily" Xero API limits. Now, when pulling Bills/Sales Invoices from Xero, you won't see the "Xero API limit exceeded" message anymore.
We are also planning some more enhancements, which will speed-up the pulling process.
Managers will now be sent a 9a.m. reminder about all requests waiting for approval. This will save finance managers more time when chasing Approvers to get their decision.
Also, summary emails about all open requests will be sent to the Requesters.
Password reset fix
We have fixed the password reset procedure; it should be working just fine now.
Better handling of requests that were approved directly in Xero
If a request gets approved directly in Xero after having been pulled to ApprovalMax, the Organisation's Administrator will be notified. The request will also be marked as "Approved" in ApprovalMax, with a respective note in the audit trail.
Enhancements for invitations
- People who have not been invited or did not yet accept their invitation, are now shown coloured in grey
- It's now possible to resend an invitation if the first one got lost
- The workflow settings now remember which workflow you've been working on and shows it when you get back
- Now, there will be a notification email about an expired trial
- After an approval decision, the list of requests will be updated correctly
- After an approval decision, the correct Approver name will always be mentioned in the success dialogue