How to reset 2FA if I've lost/changed my device with the authenticator application?
To reset 2FA in ApprovalMax if you've lost or changed your device with the authenticator application, follow these steps:
1. Utilize the alternative 2FA option for verification: Use either the code sent to the alternative email address or the backup codes generated during the initial 2FA setup process.
2. Upon successful verification, you can disable 2FA for your account using the same verification method mentioned above.
3. Next, you can enable 2FA for your account from the beginning:
- Download the Authenticator app.
- Scan the QR code in ApprovalMax or manually enter the code in your Authenticator app, following the instructions provided.
Note: If 2FA hard enforcement is applied in your Organization, you cannot perform any actions before setting 2FA for your account again.
Mobile apps for Approvers and Requesters
There are two different mobile apps available for Approvers and Requesters, depending on the device used: iPhone Android Mobile apps allow to raise Purchase Orders, Bills, Expenses, Contacts/Vendors and stand-alone requests as well as approving all ...
How does 2FA work on mobile devices?
2FA is mandatory only for Xero users as per Xero restrictions, while Pin/Face ID is mandatory for all users. If you have enabled both Pin/Face ID and 2FA, you'll have to use both for authentication when you log into the system. You won't have to ...
Can I reset my ApprovalMax password on mobile devices?
Yes, you can reset your ApprovalMax password using the mobile app - provided that you have enabled 2FA for your account. To reset your password, click on the "Forgot password?" link: Type in your email address and click on "PROCEED": Enter the ...
What is "Trust this device" feature?
The "Trust this device" feature is a functionality that allows users to designate a specific device as trusted during the login process. When enabled, this feature provides the user with the convenience of bypassing the usual two-factor ...
Can I use the web version on my mobile device?
No, that's not possible. When logging into https://app.approvalmax.com/ from a mobile device, you'll see a “Please download our app” page - there is no alternative to this. Please note: ApprovalMax does not support the mobile view via a browser, it's ...