How can I onboard a new Organisation?
First, create a new Organisation:
- Navigate to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner and click on "+ Add an Organisation" in Organisation selection section:
Or, alternatively, if you have an account, click on your Avatar icon in the top right-hand corner and then on "Billing & Subscriptions":
On the "Organisations" tab, click on the button "ADD AN ORGANISATION":
The new Organisation will start off as a trial Organisation.
- When you’re ready to fully onboard this new Organisation, you'll need to add it to a paid subscription in ApprovalMax.
- If you've been invited to an existing Organisation, the option to add a new Organisation won't be available because unnecessary choices could confuse standard users.
You can easily start your own account by following the link. Click on "CREATE ACCOUNT". Then go back to the product and find the option to add a new Organisation enabled.
This is how you add a new Organisation to a subscription
If you already have a subscription with a space for the new Organisation, just add it to this plan:
- In the ApprovalMax product interface, click on "Billing & Subscriptions" under your initials/logo in the top right-hand corner.
- Go to the "Organisations" tab.
- Click the "ADD TO A SUBSCRIPTION" button and select to which subscription you'd like to add your new Organisation:
This is how you increase the number of allowed Organisations for a subscription
If you have no more spaces for a new Organisation in any of your subscriptions, you'll need to increase the number of allowed Organisations. This is how it works:
- Either click on "Upgrade" while adding the Organisation to a subscription:
- And follow the wizard steps:
- Or, In the ApprovalMax product interface, click on "Billing & Subscriptions" under your initials/logo in the top right-hand corner.
- Go to the "Subscriptions" tab.
- Click the "Increase the allowed quantity" button and follow the wizard steps:
- Now, you can add new Organisations to this subscription.
This is how you create a new subscription:
If you prefer to have a separate subscription for your new Organisation, follow the steps for creating a new subscription as detailed in
Can I have multiple subscriptions
Please note: if you need to onboard an Organisation but don't see the option to add one, or don't have "Billing & Subscriptions" under your Avatar, do contact sales.
How can I transfer an Organisation to another subscription?
Organisations can be moved between subscriptions as long as the subscriptions are compatible. This means, for example, that an Organisation with stand-alone workflows can only be transferred to a subscription under a Premium plan but not to a ...
How can I start a paid subscription?
If you are using a free ApprovalMax trial and want to continue working with your ApprovalMax Organisation, you need to start a paid subscription. This is how you start a paid subscription: To start a paid subscription, please click on "MANAGE" in the ...
How can I transfer my subscription?
Account Owners can initiate a subscription transfer to any user (irrespective of that user holding an account or not). A subscription transfer also transfers all Organisations under that subscription. This feature is available in beta. Please contact ...
How can I cancel my subscription?
In order to cancel a subscription, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: all Organisations under a cancelled subscription will be automatically retired. If you want to cancel a subscription only for some of your Organisations under that ...
Do I have to purchase a subscription when I want to add a new client?
You can add another client even without buying a subscription right away because you have a 14-day free trial. So, when you add your client's Organisation, you have 14 days to work on the workflows, and make sure that everything is set up correctly ...