How can I onboard a new Organisation?
First, create a new Organisation:
- Navigate to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner and click on "+ Add an Organisation":
Or, alternatively, if you have an account, click on your Avatar icon in the top right-hand corner and then on "Billing & Subscriptions":
On the "Organisations" tab, click on the button "ADD AN ORGANISATION":
The new Organisation will start off as a trial
- When you’re ready to fully onboard this new Organisation, you'll need to add it to a paid subscription in ApprovalMax.
- If you've been invited to an existing Organisation, the option to add a new Organisation won't be available because unnecessary choices could confuse standard users.
You can easily start your own account by following the link. Click on "CREATE ACCOUNT". Then go back to the product and find the option to add a new Organisation enabled.
This is how you add a new Organisation to a subscription
If you already have a subscription with a space for the new Organisation, just add it to this plan. This is how it works:
- In the ApprovalMax product interface, click on "Billing & Subscriptions" under your initials/logo in the top right-hand corner.
- Go to the "Organisations" tab.
- Click the "ADD TO A SUBSCRIPTION" button and select to which subscription you'd like to add your new Organisation:
This is how you increase the number of allowed Organisations for a subscription
you have no more spaces for a new Organisation in any of your
subscriptions, you'll need to increase the number of allowed
Organisations. This is how it works:
- Either click on "Upgrade" while adding the Organisation to a subscription:
- And follow the wizard steps:
- Or, In the ApprovalMax product interface, click on "Billing & Subscriptions" under your initials/logo in the top right-hand corner.
- Go to the "Subscriptions" tab.
- Click the "Increase the allowed quantity" button and follow the wizard steps:
- Now, you can add new Organisations to this subscription.
This is how you create a new subscription:
you prefer to have a separate subscription for your new Organisation,
follow the steps for creating a new subscription as detailed in Can I have multiple subscriptions. Please note: if you need to onboard an Organisation but don't see the option to add one, or don't have "Billing & Subscriptions" under your Avatar, do contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I transfer an Organisation to another subscription?
Organisations can be moved between subscriptions as long as the subscriptions are compatible. This means, for example, that an Organisation with stand-alone workflows can only be transferred to a subscription under a "Premium Edition" plan but not to ...
How can I cancel my subscription?
In order to cancel a subscription, please contact email@example.com. Please note: all Organisations under a cancelled subscription will be automatically retired. If you want to cancel a subscription only for some of your Organisations under that ...
How can I start a paid subscription?
If you are using a free ApprovalMax trial and want to continue working with your ApprovalMax Organisation, you need to start a paid subscription. This is how you start a paid subscription: To start a paid subscription, please click on "MANAGE" in the ...
Do I have to purchase a subscription when I want to add a new client?
You can add another client even without buying a subscription right away because you have a 30-day free trial. So, when you add your client's Organisation, you have 30 days to work on the workflows, and make sure that everything is set up correctly ...
How can I claim my Partner Organisation?
To request your free Partner Organisation, log into your ApprovalMax account and click on your account avatar to access "Billing & Subscriptions": Find your Organisation under the Organisations tab. Then click on the three-dot menu and nominate an ...