How to invite a user to "Practice staff"
Adding users to a business account is similar to adding users to the product
but only available to account owners and account managers. By default, users are added with the member
This is how you add users to "Practice staff" in ApprovalMax:
- Go to "Practice staff" under your Avatar in the top right-hand corner:
- Click on the button and type in the user’s email address.
You can enter multiple email addresses; separated by a comma, semicolon, or whitespace. Check below how to add users in bulk.
- Then click on the button. When all users are listed, click on "NEXT":
- Optionally, specify an invitation message. When you're ready, click on "ADD USERS":
- When the invitee has accepted the invitation, their status changes to "Active" and you can proceed with the role assignment.
- If the invitee has rejected/not accepted the invitation, you can reinvite such users by clicking in the Status column on "REINVITE" next to the "Pending" status:
Business account roles
The account owner is a registered person who created an account. They can apply for Partner status, have access to the Partner Portal and Practice staff, invite users and assign their role, send out invitations to certifications, add ...
What is "Practice staff"?
This feature allows the account owner/account manager to add users to a Partner account (i.e. business account with approved Partner status) and gives them certain access to Practice staff members, the subscriptions and Organisations management, and ...
How to remove a user from "Practice staff"
Only an account owner has the authority to remove users from "Practice staff". This is how it works: Hover over the user name or tick the checkbox next to the respective user and then click on the button. Next, select "Remove from Practice staff": ...
When can I accept an invitation to a business account?
It is only possible for users to accept an invitation to a business account if they: Do not have their own business account Have not been added to any other business account A user's data (except their email address) is visible to other business ...
Roles in ApprovalMax
There are two types of roles in ApprovalMax: Organisation-based roles and Request-based roles. A user in ApprovalMax can have one Organisation-based role and at the same time be assigned to several Request-based roles. In this case, the authorities ...