How to create Xero Quotes for approval in ApprovalMax
- Click on the "+NEW REQUEST" button in the top right-hand corner near your Avatar:
- In the pop-up window, select the request type from the respective Organisation and click on CREATE A REQUEST:
- In the Quote request form, specify the particulars such as Customer, Item details, Quantity, etc.:
- If you want to email approved Quotes automatically to the Customer, tick the respective checkbox:
- You can add attachments to that email by clicking on Add An Attachment under Attachments To The Customer.
- When you submit a Quote for approval, it will run through the predefined workflow. Once all approvals are in place, the Quote will be pushed to Xero in the status Sent and include a detailed audit trail of the entire workflow as well as all attached documents.
- If the "Email approved Quotes automatically to the Customer" checkbox was activated, an email with the Quote as a PDF file attached and a link for a Customer's decision will be sent to the specified email address.
- The customer can click on the link in the email, view the Quote and make a decision: accept or decline.
- If the Quote has been accepted by the Customer, it can be copied to a Sales Invoice.
How to set up a Xero Quote workflow in ApprovalMax
This is how you can set up a Quote workflow: In the main menu, select your Organisation and open Approval Workflows under "Workflows and settings": Click on the Quote workflow: The first step is Quote creation. Here, you can add users who will be ...
How does the approval of Xero Quotes work?
ApprovalMax allows to set up multi-step approval workflows for created in ApprovalMax Xero Quotes. This is how it works: Quotes are created directly in ApprovalMax. ApprovalMax starts the multi-step approval workflow as predefined for them in ...
How can I restrict the Requesters of Xero Quotes?
ApprovalMax allows restricting Requesters in terms of what data they can see and operate with when creating Quotes in ApprovalMax. For example, access rights for the creation of Quotes can be configured so that a particular Requester is allowed to ...
How to create Xero Sales Invoices for approval in ApprovalMax
There are several options for creating Sales Invoices which are then run through the approval workflow in ApprovalMax: Sales Invoice creation in Xero Sales Invoice creation in ApprovalMax Sales Invoice creation in ApprovalMax as a copy of Quote Sales ...
How to set up default Quote Terms
When creating a Quote in ApprovalMax, you have the option to include the Quote's Terms and Conditions, such as payment terms, delivery expectations, warranties, or any other relevant conditions. These Quote Terms provide clarity and establish the ...