How can I apply for Partner status?
- On the Partner Portal page, click on the APPLY NOW button:
- Fill in the required information and submit your application:
- Next, you'll be prompted to sign our Partner Agreement. To do so, click on PROCEED TO AGREEMENT SIGNING:
- Please review the Electronic Record and Signature Disclosure, tick the checkbox, and then click on AGREE & CONTINUE.
- Next: complete your details, add your electronic signature to the agreement, and click on FINISH.
- Once completed, either download the signed agreement or have it sent to you by email:
- We will email you a confirmation of your Partner application submission:
- ApprovalMax will verify the eligibility of your Partner application, and approve the Partner status accordingly.
- You'll then receive a confirmation email in due course:
- The Partner application process is now completed.
Airwallex status model
*The Payment status is calculated as a combination of Line Item statuses. Status of Batch Payments in ApprovalMax Comment Draft The creation of an Airwallex Batch Payment has been started; it has not yet been submitted for approval. On Approval The ...
What is the ApprovalMax Partner Programme?
The ApprovalMax Partner Programme is a specialised initiative designed for accounting and bookkeeping firms, cloud integrators and others looking to collaborate and engage more closely with ApprovalMax. This programme offers a range of benefits ...
How can I claim my Partner Organisation?
To request your free Partner Organisation, log into your ApprovalMax account and click on your account avatar to access "Billing & Subscriptions": Find your Organisation under the Organisations tab. Then click on the three-dot menu and nominate an ...
Developer Portal: how to delete an application
To delete an application on the Developer Portal, follow the steps below: Open the Developer Portal, select the application you want to delete, click on the three-dot menu icon first and then on Delete: Confirm the deletion by clicking on DELETE, or ...
Developer Portal: how to edit an application
To edit an application on the Developer Portal, follow the steps below: Open the Developer Portal, select the application you want to update data for, and click on it. Update the data in the fields you intend to modify, ensuring that all required ...