How can I use Dext Expense Report in ApprovalMax?
When Expense Reports get published to ApprovalMax, they are considered to be Invoices (Bills); the supplier for Expense Reports is generated as "[User Name] - Expense Report".
An Expense Report is created as a bulk of "Costs" in Dext, each Cost item creates a new line item in the body of an Expense Report.
This is how it works:
- In Dext, tick the checkboxes next to the Bills you want to add to an Expense Report and click on the button "Add to Expense Report":
- Create a new Expense Report, or select an existing one, and click on the "Add" button:
- After adding the Cost items (Bills) to the Expense Report, go to the Expense Report tab in Dext and click on "Publish":
- This is what it will then look like in ApprovalMax:
Each Cost item creates a new line item in the body of the Expense Report.
In the corresponding PDF file, you'll find links to each of the Cost items in Dext.
- Once the Expense Report has been published to ApprovalMax, the vendor is created and can be selected in the matrix for the manager who approves employee expenses:
How can I use Dext Expense Reports in ApprovalMax?
When Expense Reports get published to ApprovalMax, they are considered to be Invoices (Bills); the supplier for Expense Reports is generated as "[User Name] - Expense Report". An Expense Report is created as a bulk of "Costs" in Dext, each Cost item ...
Can I pull Expenses from QuickBooks Online to ApprovalMax?
Yes, ApprovalMax supports pulling of existing Expenses from QuickBooks Online without going through the appropriate approval workflow in ApprovalMax. Besides, you can create your Expense requests directly in ApprovalMax or pull them from Dext, run ...
Does ApprovalMax support Xero Expenses?
We currently do not support Xero Expenses as Xero has not released an API yet. However, setting up suppliers for employees works perfectly in this respect. The option of Xero Bill creation in ApprovalMax should provide a rather good flow for employee ...
How can I establish a connection between Dext, ApprovalMax and QuickBooks Online?
Integrating Dext with your ApprovalMax "Bill creation and approval" workflow enables Dext to push cost item directly to ApprovalMax. ApprovalMax will then run the predefined "Bill creation and approval" workflow for such bills and, after their final ...
How can I publish documents from Dext to ApprovalMax?
Any cost item captured with Dext can be published to ApprovalMax if it is set as: Receipt ATM Other Invoice Statement Delivery note Mileage However, cost items of the "Credit note/Refund" type are currently not supported. Please note: only the type ...