How can I use Dext Expense Reports in ApprovalMax?
When Expense Reports get published to ApprovalMax, they are considered to be Invoices (Bills); the supplier for Expense Reports is generated as "[User Name] - Expense Report".
An Expense Report is created as a bulk of "Costs" in Dext, each Cost item creates a new line item in the body of an Expense Report.
This is how it works:
- In Dext, tick the checkboxes next to the Bills you want to add to an Expense Report and click on the button "Add to Expense Report":
- Create a new Expense Report, or select an existing one, and click on the "Add" button:
- After adding the Cost items (Bills) to the Expense Report, go to the Expense Report tab in Dext and click on "Publish":
- This is what it will then look like in ApprovalMax:
Each Cost item creates a new line item in the body of the Expense Report.
In the corresponding PDF file, you'll find links to each of the Cost items in Dext.
Please note: the permalinks themselves are available in the Business Plus, Premium, Streamline and Optimize plans.
- Once the Expense Report has been published to ApprovalMax, the supplier is created and can be selected in the matrix for the manager who approves employee expenses:
How can I use Dext Expense Report in ApprovalMax?
When Expense Reports get published to ApprovalMax, they are considered to be Invoices (Bills); the supplier for Expense Reports is generated as "[User Name] - Expense Report". An Expense Report is created as a bulk of "Costs" in Dext, each Cost item ...
How can I establish a connection between Dext, ApprovalMax and Xero?
Integrating Dext with your ApprovalMax "Bill review and approval" workflow enables Dext to push cost items directly to ApprovalMax. ApprovalMax will then run the predefined "Bill review and approval" workflow for such Bills and, after their final ...
Can I pull Expenses from QuickBooks Online to ApprovalMax?
Pulling existing Expenses from QuickBooks Online to ApprovalMax is currently not supported. However, you can create your Expense requests directly in ApprovalMax or pull them from Dext, run them through the predefined approval workflow and then push ...
How can I publish documents from Dext to ApprovalMax?
Any cost item captured with Dext can be published to ApprovalMax if it is set as: Receipt ATM Other Invoice Statement Delivery note Mileage However, cost items of the "Credit note/Refund" type are currently not supported. Please note: only the type ...
How does the direct Dext integration differ from the integration with Dext via Xero?
Integrating your Dext account with your ApprovalMax Organisation allows you to submit cost items for authorisation before creating them in Xero. Such approval requests will run through the pre-defined "Bill creation, review and approval" workflow in ...