How does the approval of NetSuite Expense Reports work?
ApprovalMax enables multi-step approval workflows for NetSuite Expense Reports.
This is how it works:
- Expense Reports are created in NetSuite in the Pending Approval status.
- ApprovalMax pulls these Expense Reports, including all relevant details.
- ApprovalMax starts the multi-step approval workflow as predefined for Expense Reports in ApprovalMax.
- The respective managers get notified that their approval is required, and make their decision.
- When all approvals are in place, the Expense Report status changes to Approved in NetSuite.
- If one of the Approvers rejects a request, the respective Expense Report is pushed to NetSuite with the status Rejected.
How to pull Expense Reports from NetSuite
You can configure ApprovalMax in a way that it pulls all Expense Reports in the Pending Approval status from NetSuite and starts the respective approval workflow for them. In order to do so, go to the Expense Report workflow, click on the Add ...
How can I stop pulling Expense Reports from NetSuite?
ApprovalMax only pulls Expense Reports from NetSuite that have the Pending Approval status if the respective Expense Report workflow has been set up and activated. If you don't want to use Expense Report approvals at all, then just deactivate the ...
How does the approval of NetSuite Sales Orders work?
ApprovalMax enables multi-step approval workflows for NetSuite Sales Order requests. This is how it works: Sales Orders are created in NetSuite in the Pending Approval status. ApprovalMax pulls these Sales Orders, including all relevant details. ...
How does the approval of NetSuite Vendor Return Authorizations work?
ApprovalMax enables multi-step approval workflows for NetSuite Vendor Return Authorization requests. This is how it works: A Vendor Return Authorization request is created from a Bill in NetSuite in the Pending Approval status: ApprovalMax pulls such ...
Is it possible to unreject an Expense Report? (NetSuite)
If an Expense Report that was created in NetSuite gets rejected by an Approver in ApprovalMax, it goes back to NetSuite with the Rejected status. It can be resubmitted for approval. Its Requester needs to amend such Expense Report in NetSuite and ...