How does the approval of NetSuite Bills work?
ApprovalMax enables multi-step approval workflows for NetSuite Bills.
This is how it works:
- Bills are created in NetSuite in the Pending Approval status.
- ApprovalMax pulls these Bills including all relevant details and starts the multi-step approval workflow as predefined for them in ApprovalMax.
- The respective managers get notified that their approval is required, and make their decision.
- When all approvals are in place, the Bill status is changed to Approved in NetSuite.
- If one of the Approvers rejects a request, the respective Bill is pushed to NetSuite with the Rejected status.
How to pull Bills from NetSuite
It is possible to configure ApprovalMax in a way that it pulls all Bills in the Pending Approval status from NetSuite and starts the respective approval workflow for them. In order to do so, go to the Bill Approval workflow, click on the Add ...
Why do I still see approved Bills in the Pending Approval list in NetSuite?
ApprovalMax pushes only fully authorised Invoices (i.e., all assigned Approvers have approved) to NetSuite. Once an Invoice has been fully approved, it has the "Approved" watermark and the approval audit report attached. You'll be able to open it in ...
How do I set up the "Pull from Oracle NetSuite" step for Bills?
All Bills in NetSuite with the status Pending Approval will be picked up by ApprovalMax and put through the designated approval process. Unfortunately, ApprovalMax does not know the details of who has created which Bill in NetSuite because all Bills ...
How alternative rules in the approval matrix work (NetSuite)
The approval matrix allows the definition of rules that determine which Approvers will be selected for each particular Bill. Conditions are set based on the master data received from NetSuite: Vendors, Items, Accounts, etc. This is how you add an ...
How can I stop pulling Bills from NetSuite?
ApprovalMax only pulls Bills from NetSuite that have the Pending Approval status if the respective Bill Approval workflow has been set up and activated. If you don't want to use Bill approval at all, then just deactivate the Bill Approval workflow: