How can I set up an approval workflow for travel requests, and how do I create a travel request?
ApprovalMax also supports other types of workflows, e.g., for the approval of contracts or travel requests.
This is how you can set up a workflow for travel requests:
- Click on the "CREATE" button to create a new workflow:
- Add Requesters and Approvers, specify rules and conditions, and then activate the workflow.
- In the approval matrix, you can create additional fields (such as Per
Diems, Country, City, Days) and set up rules for the Approvers based on the
conditions preset in these fields:
- To create a travel request, click on the "NEW REQUEST" button and select "Travel request approval".
- Fill in the details and submit the request for approval.
- After submitting the request, optionally, you can leave a comment for the Approver.
How can I create new fields in a request form?
In stand-alone requests, you can create any drop-down field you need. To do that, open the approval matrix of the respective stand-alone workflow: Click on “Add field” and type in a name for the new field: In the approval matrix, you can create ...
How alternative rules in the approval matrix work
The approval matrix allows the definition of rules that determine which Approvers will be selected for each particular Bill / Purchase Order / Sales Invoice or Credit Note. Conditions are set based on the master data received from Xero: suppliers, ...
How to deactivate an approval workflow
If you want to stop one or several approval workflows, you can simply deactivate the respective workflow(s) in ApprovalMax at any time. Here is how it works: Navigate to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner. Under your Organisation, open ...
Set up an approval workflow in just 10 minutes
Set up a bill approval workflow. Set up a purchase order approval workflow.
How can I set up ApprovalMax as a stand-alone solution?
Apart from working seamlessly with a number of accounting platforms, ApprovalMax can also help improve other workflows within an organisation to increase transparency and control. Typical examples include contract approvals, capital expenditures ...