How can I set up an approval workflow for travel requests, and how do I create a travel request? (Stand-alone)
ApprovalMax also supports other types of workflows, e.g., for the approval of contracts or travel requests.
This is how you can set up a workflow for travel requests:
- Click on the "CREATE" button to create a new workflow:
- Add Requesters and Approvers, specify rules and conditions, and then activate the workflow.
- In the approval matrix, you can create additional fields (such as Country, City, Days) and set up rules for the Approvers based on the
conditions preset in these fields:
- To create a travel request, click on the button, select "Travel request" and click on the "CREATE A REQUEST".
- Fill in the details and submit the request for approval.
- After submitting the request, optionally, you can leave a comment for the Approver.
Getting started guide for stand-alone workflows
What is a stand-alone workflow? Stand-alone workflows are not connected to any online accounting platform. They can be used for the approval of any request or document, e.g. contract approval, capital expenditure (CapEx), supplier approval, request ...
How can I set up an approval matrix? (Stand-alone)
This is how you define the conditions for the selection of Approvers in a step: In the main menu, select your Organisation and open Approval Workflows under Workflows And Settings: Select an approval workflow, or create a new one: Then, navigate to ...
Where I can find a reporting function? (Stand-alone)
To access the reporting feature, in the main menu select your Organisation and open "Request reports": Here you have the option to create your own report with filters that reflect your particular needs. This is how you set up your own stand-alone ...
How can I set up ApprovalMax as a stand-alone solution?
Apart from working seamlessly with a number of accounting platforms, ApprovalMax can also help improve other workflows within an organisation to increase transparency and control. Typical examples include contract approvals, capital expenditures ...
How can I create new fields in a request form? (Stand-alone)
In stand-alone requests, you can create any drop-down field you need. To do that, open the approval matrix of the respective stand-alone workflow: Click on “Add field” and type in a name for the new field: In the approval matrix, you can create ...