How can I see paid Sales Invoices that have bypassed the approval workflow?
It's possible that some of your Sales Invoices were approved for payment directly in Xero and, therefore, bypassed the approval workflow.
In ApprovalMax, you can build a report to track all such cases.
This is how it can be done:
Activate the settings in the approval workflow
- Select your Organisation in the main menu and open Approval Workflows under Workflows And Settings:
- Open the Sales Invoice workflow and click on the gear icon. Then activate the FRAUD DETECTION - BYPASSING THE APPROVAL WORKFLOW setting:
This will allow ApprovalMax to pull all requests that were approved directly in Xero.
- Update the approval workflow to save your changes.
Set up a report
- Select your Organisation in the main menu and navigate to Request Reports under Reports.
- Click on the NEW REPORT button in the upper right-hand corner:
- In step 1, tick the checkbox next to Sales Invoice and click on NEXT:
- In step 2, apply filters and click on NEXT:
- Fraud risk - Approved directly in Xero
- Paid - Yes
- In step 3, select the columns you want to see in the report and click on NEXT.
- In step 4, name your report and click on CREAT: