How can I connect ApprovalMax to Xero?
This is how you connect ApprovalMax to Xero:
- Under the main menu select your ApprovalMax Organisation, and open "Workflows and settings" >"Approval workflows".
- Click on the button "Connect" next to Approval workflows for Xero.
- Authorise ApprovalMax in Xero.
- Select the Xero organisation you want to connect to.
There is another way to connect your ApprovalMax Organisation to a Xero organisation:
- Under the main menu select your ApprovalMax Organisation, and open "Workflows and settings" > "Organisation Settings and Connection"
- There, click on the button "Connect" next to Approval workflows for Xero.
Now, your ApprovalMax Organisation is connected to the Xero organisation, and you can set up approval workflows
ApprovalMax does not store your Xero credentials. We are using oAuth, the open standard for authorisation, which enables 100% safe and secure delegated access.
Feel free to watch our video on how to connect to Xero
Can I do a trial without using my real data from Xero?
Yes! You can find out how ApprovalMax works by connecting to a demo organisation, which can be created in Xero for that purpose. This way, you can test all ApprovalMax features without affecting your real Xero data in any way. This is how you connect ...
Video: How to sign up and connect to Xero
ApprovalMax product walk-through: how to sign up and connect ApprovalMax to Xero https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZdDk0jDi-I
Why are Bills not getting pulled from Xero to ApprovalMax?
If you have created a Bill in Xero and it doesn't show in ApprovalMax after 30 minutes, please follow these steps: Check if the respective workflow is active. Check that all Bills in Xero have actually been submitted for approval. Click on the update ...
How to sign up to ApprovalMax?
Start your free 30-day trial here. Set up your profile and connect your Xero organisation to ApprovalMax.
ApprovalMax is getting disconnected from Xero
Once in a while your Organisation might get disconnected from the Xero file. We're aware of this issue. This could be due to a variety of reasons, but can usually be resolved by connecting to Xero again. In order to connect to Xero again, click on ...