How it works:
- Bills are created and submitted for approval in Xero
- ApprovalMax pulls these Bills including all relevant details and starts the multi-step approval workflow as defined for them in ApprovalMax
- The respective managers get notified that their approval is required, and make their decision
- When all approvals are in place, the Bill status is changed to “Authorized” in Xero and the Bill is moved to the “Awaiting payment” list
- If one of the Approvers rejects a request, the Bill is moved to the “Draft” list in Xero
Learn how to set up approval workflows for Xero Bills.