Xero Purchase Orders approval supportIt is now possible to setup multi-step approval workflow for Purchase Orders created in Xero pretty much as it is done for Xero Bills.
Also we are planning to support creation of Purchase Orders directly in ApprovalMax.
Please let us know if you are interested in the solution and we'll take your requirements into account. (email@example.com)
Force approval / rejectCompany administrators can now force approval / reject for any request to cover exception cases even if they are not approvers. Appropriate event will appear in request history for audit trails.
Other fixes and enhancements
- Fixed issue with Approve/Reject buttons in "Approval required" emails sent in step 2, step 3 etc. They were not properly working in some cases
- Fixed issues with names of removed steps in Request history
TOP priorities in our RoadmapFollowing features are coming step-by-step within a month or so:
- Default approver
- Manage approvers on the go
- For approvers possibility to approve/reject even when Xero connection is disabled or unavailable. Decision will be synced when connection is back
- Credit Notes support
- Purchase Orders creation in ApprovalMax