Improved handling of Xero API limitsDuring the week we've released a couple of enhancements to improve handling of "1 minute" and "Daily" Xero API limits. Now when pulling Bills/Sales invoices from Xero you won't see "Xero API limit exceeded" message anymore.
We have a couple more enhancements in plans that will speed-up pulling process.
Summary emailsManagers will now be getting 9am reminder about requests waiting for their approval. As financial manager, you'll save more time on chasing approvers to get their decision.
Also summary emails about open requests are sent to requesters.
Password reset fixWe have fixed password reset procedure. Should be working just fine now.
Better handling of requests approved directly in XeroIf requests is approved directly in Xero after being pulled to ApprovalMax, company administrators will be notified. Also request will be marked Approved in ApprovalMax with appropriate note in the audit trail.
- People who were not invited or did not accept invitation yet are shown in grey
- It's now possible to resend invitation in case first one got lost
- Workflow settings now remember the workflow you've been working on and shows it when you are back
- Notification about expired trial
- After approval the list of requests is updated correctly
- After approval correct name is always shown in the success dialog
What's Next?Here are top priorities in our roadmap:
- Purchase Orders and Credit Notes support
- Default approver
- Manage approvers on the go
- Reset workflow for selected requests
- Force approval/reject for administrators
- Allow approval of requests without Xero connection and sync decision when connection is back