Approve by replying "Approved"Managers can now just reply "Approve" or "Approved" to the "Approval required" notification and request will be approved. Learn more about how it works.
Warning about unsaved changesWhen you are leaving workflow setup with unsaved changes, clear message will be shown in order to prevent loosing of the changes made.
Drawer updateDrawer options were adopted for most typical cases and should be more intuitive now.
- "Decision required" — key list for approvers
- "My open requests" — key list for requesters
- "All requests" — used to find recent request
- Taxes summary added
- Fixed spaces in names of approvers
- Fixed amount currency format — it now always includes cents
- "Item" column not shown when there is no inventory item
- Email about Approval now also can include comment (this is required for the case with approval by email)
Workflow setup experience
- Workflow is activated / updated with a more intuitive green button instead of a switcher
- Xero and other workflows are now separated into two different blocks
- Draft approval workflows for "Bills" for "Sales Invoices" are created right after Xero integration is enabled
- Requester is filled in by default to avoid errors
- "Request types" renamed to "Approval workflow" — this is more clear
- "Connect to Xero" instead of "Enable Xero integration"
- "Over" in amount rules changed to "Over or equal to"
- Comment by company admin who is not Approver/Requester now works fine
- When invited user replies to invitation email, it goes directly to the person who invited him
- If user signed up 2 times, 2 Trial subscriptions and 2 companies were added. Fixed now
- User popover is properly closed when clicking on another request in the list