Xero Sales Invoices supportIt is now possible to setup approval workflow for Xero Sales Invoices! To do so click "New request type" in "Company > Request types" and select "Sales Invoice" there.
As for Xero Purchase Orders, we are pending Xero API release.
Should be coming next week!
Support for mobile email confirmation and password setupManagers can accept invitation and setup password from their mobile device. After that they can start approving/rejecting request on the go.
Support for mobile approval without app installedManagers can approve/reject requests on the go using iPhone/Android/Windows phone or other mobile device without ApprovalMax application installed. They just click "Approve" in email, enter login/password and that's it.
Status stamps for requestsIt is now clear whether particular request has been approved/rejected/canceled: there is a color stamp indicating that.
Success messages after approval/rejectAfter manager makes his decision and click approve/reject, he will see big and clear message that he approved/rejected the request. This message can't be mixed up with anything.
User interface polishingWe did another iteration of user interface polishing in order to make it more clear and intuitive for both administrators and managers. All buttons are in the same places, so you won't miss them, but overall page layout has been improved. We'll keep working on this.
Useful window titlesWhen there are many tabs opened in the browser, it's easy to get lost. ApprovalMax helps you stay on track — tab titles shows currently open request name.
Admins notified when Xero integration gets disabledCompany administrators will now be notified by email when integration for their company get disabled for some reason.
Reminder about "Deadline is in 24 hours" fixes and enhancements
- Fixed problem with non-sending reminders in some cases
- Fixed problem with reminders sent to wrong approvers in some cases
- Fixed problem with duplicated reminders in some cases
- Fixed problem with scheduling reminders for long periods of time (it was leading to error messages after request approval in some cases)
- Improved email subject. It is not that scary now
Other improvements and fixes
- Polished line items view, it now takes all the space it can
- After request is resubmitted in Xero without any changes, workflow starts from the start anyway. This is required to avoid situation when request is "Rejected" in ApprovalMax while "Submitted for approval" in Xero
- Fix inventory items description text in approval matrix and requests
- Users can now pull new requests from Xero by clicking "Refresh" button in the list of requests. Previously it worked only for administrators
- Fixed non-working "Learn more" button next to "Requester" setup in workflow