- First one defines if a Bill without matching to a PO can be approved
- Second one defined is a Bill can be approved in case Bill amount exceeds PO amount
If Bill with tax adjustment has been pushed to ApprovalMax by a data entry tool, then the tax adjustment will not be lost and thus total Bill amount will remain the same.
- Descriptions with more than 4000 characters can now be submitted in ApprovalMax to avoid the problem with pushing such POs to Xero
- Approval by email now properly checks mandatory fields
- "Due date" field name has been fixed in bill review and coding
- Purchasing link has been fixed in the "Subscription expired" email — it now leads to Avangate instead of FastSpring