Please note that "Matching" feature is available upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com and we'll enable it for you.
- Historical events are added to the audit log once Bill is matched to a PO or unmatched from a PO
- POs / Bills that we can't match with are not shown to the user at all to avoid confusion
- It is now not possible to change matching for approved Bills
- Requester of PO is shown in the matching dialog
- Links added to POs and Bills in the matching dialog
- Matching information is now shown in the Audit Report
We have made accrual report creation feature available for everyone. It allows to create import-ready CSV files for Xero Manual Journal Entry. You can find it under three dots menu in the Report.
- "Safety catch" setting is now properly applied after request is resubmitted for approval and after approvers are changed manually
- Fixed issues with removed "Xero requester" coming back after workflow page is reloaded
- "Effective date" selection now properly works whatever timezone Administrator is in
- Amount-based rules can now be set using "Enter" button
- Workflow from now on can not be saved in case some approvers where removed from the company setting unless they are removed from the workflow as well
- Taxes are now properly displayed in the email notifications (e.g. 9.25% instead of just 9%)