- Administrator - a role which allows to set up Company workflows, assign roles, add new Companies, and invite users.
- Auditor - a read-only role which allows to better understand the approval workflow in operation; without accidentally changing, approving, or rejecting anything.
- User - the default role which is assigned to any user except Auditors and Administrators.
- Approver - a role which allows to make a decision (approve or reject), set up a Delegate, add other Approvers from their Company in the request, and remove the ones they have added.
- Requester - a role which allows to raise and change a request (Purchase order), add Approvers from their Company in the request for any step, and remove the ones they have added.