I suggest ...

Recurring Purchase Order

I would like to know the posibility to create a recurring purchase orders like rent, electricity, cleaning ect.. If its not available suggesting ApprovalMax to introduce to the system ASAP.

31 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kusal shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback!

Could you please describe your use case in details? Why do you need recurring PO and not recurring bills?

We’d appreciate if you could describe your situation as detailed as possible in comments, so that we could understand it correctly and help.

Thanks!

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • QY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding to Kusal’s suggestion. I am experiencing the same. Those recurring operating expenses could be hard to create standing POs. In my case, the company’s PO policy is defined as a form of commitment of a purchase to the vendor. We might have an agreed rate with the vendor on annual basis but the quantity varies month by month or as and when incurred. The approvers will not approve PO based on estimation (agreed rate x estimated qty). What if we overcommitted to the vendor? Hence, there are many instances where Requestor creates PO only after an invoice is received e.g. Telephone bills, utilities charges, courier charges, etc. Having said that, PO may not seem to be serving its purpose. Or ApprovalMax has other solution that you could recommend?

• Rebecca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. We have set up Standing Purchase Orders for these which we match to many bills. It is not ideal as you check the info about all previous matched bills but it is better than nothing

Feedback and Knowledge Base