I suggest ...

Searching approvals

We really need to be able to search approvals. When an AP is trying to pay an invoice, there's currently no way to easily find an approval that has been given (or rejected). Without QuickBooks Online integration, AP cannot easily verify approval prior to payment.

83 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Chi-Ray Chien shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminUlyana Kizilova (Customer Success Manager, ApprovalMax) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Arvind,

At the moment, this feature sits squarely in second place in our list of feature requests. And we’re pleased to announce that a Search Function is currently under development.

We’re excited to release this, but we cannot announce an exact ETA at the moment.

Please note that, in the meantime, you can continue to create reports and apply filters to locate necessary information. For example, if you want to find all approved bills from one specific company, you can create a report and select that particular company.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont have access to Xero as it has all kinds of information on it that I should not be seeing but I need to find POs raised in the past and its painful to trawl through the list of all POs. Could it not be simple to be able to filter against a particular supplier or date range? That would speed up the process immensely.

Thank you. This is essential feature for our organization. We look forward to the release. Gail

It would be really helpful to have a search function in the 'All Requests' & 'My Open Requests'
        The ability to search Approved and Pending PO's by date, amount or supplier would be great.

Hi there,

This function is sorely needed. May I ask the status of when it will be ready?
        It is a real potential dealbreaker for companies that numerous entities and approvals.

Thank you.

• Antje commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely! In order to close the loop from a cost controlling perspective, we not only want to make sure expenses are approved before they're being spent, but also be able to summarize spending within any given period, so we are able to check/revise our budget for upcoming periods, as well as P&L revision.

This function would be most useful if we could search by account number, by approver/names, and money amount.

• Lauren Shepherd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this. It is definitely needed especially with not being able to use the matching functioning in Xero.

• neil.holden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think you need a way to search for a specific invoice number, sometimes I need to see what has been commented on, I have to scroll through an increasing list of invoices. If we could search under supplier and/or invoice number it will make the search easier.

Feedback and Knowledge Base