I suggest ...

Add Attachments When Replying to Add Comments

When replying to an approval e-mail to add a comment would it be possible to include attachments which are then uploaded to ApprovalMax and then Xero. The benefit would be when additional documents are relevant to an invoice, having these all in one location would be handy.

37 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gary.wood shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jennifer.denning commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also have a client who needs to be able to add documents directly to a bill in ApprovalMax, to provide additional documentation for the final approver. Not exactly, the "when replying to Add Comments" bit, more as a part of the request for approval.
        Thanks

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi guys - i really need this feature, i'm a bookkeeper for the FILM INDUSTRY in SOUTH AFRICA
        with quite a number of clients using another app ... and it's not working - ApprovalMax is perfect for our needs 95% of the time
        i really need the invoice to be able to attache as supporting document to the Po and then either emailed or imported to XERO
        as i alternative i can "pick" up the invoice from ApprovalMax

kindest regards

yoli

• Sokun Heng commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear. Approval Max

I have make Purchase Order to Purchase Dept. and the purchase Dept. want to attach Quotation to send me back for make approval but your function can not attach.

And on the other hand the Xero can't run through my approval workflow mane on Approval Max, now I want to used Approval Max only to make purchase order but the Order Details neither add contact nor Item, so can you edit on this. I want to stated using your system soon.

I am waiting your information, please reply me as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Ms. Sokun

Feedback and Knowledge Base